Wednesday, August 20, 2014

what to call it

Divorce 

Most people tiptoe around the word "divorce" like it will summon an evil spirit. However some people have a refreshing sense of honesty, they say the word divorce like any other word. At first it didn't really bother me that nobody would say it in front of me, they would only say it behind my back when they were gossiping about everything that was going on in my family (yes I could hear you) when they had just as many problems with theirs. I know that some of you most likely think I am over reacting over the whole deal, but for me it's just one of those things. Same goes for any other things that they may call it, separation, taking a break, living apart, or working on things. I was looking around on some other blogs yesterday that also talked about divorce. The whole thing that made me start thinking about this again was realizing that as I was reading all these blogs all of them never said one word - divorce.
Everyone called it "the big D" not only does  it only take longer to say it also just means that people are sometimes afraid to how kids will react if they say divorce. My opinion- while other people might think that it is easier for you to hear it that way I found that in the end it didn't really help me. Honestly I guess it just depends on you and what you like hearing people say. 

If you know of anything else that annoys you about the whole situation 
please write about it in the comments 

thanks for reading, 
annony-mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment